Tuesday, June 30, 2015
Bernie Siegel, MD is the best-selling author of many books including 365 Prescriptions for the Soul. It contains 365 messages similar in a sense to what is written above but at the end of each "Prescription" there is a SOULUTION. Not a practical solution, but a Soulution which gives you and your life deeper meaning and will satisfy the feelings your heart and soul yearn for. Bernie urges you that when you do find your Soulutions, spread the Message. Do Good Works and Love; your body and soul will find atonement or as someone in Bernie spells it-At One Ment with you know who.
1. What is the greatest lesson you've learned?
BERNIE: Life is a gift to be enjoyed despite its difficulties and love is the answer.
2. What is something you are deeply grateful for?
BERNIE: The chance to experience life and make a difference.
3. What's the most important thing you do (or be) to keep your life positive?
BERNIE: Accept that a perfect world is not creation and let my difficulties be my teachers and life coaches. And let Lassie be my role model. Become a LOVE WARRIOR and let love be their weapon of choice.
Listen and call-in to Dr. Bernie Siegel's "Mind Health Matters" Radio Show on Healthy life.net the First Tuesday of Every Month at 9:00 a.m. PST toll free at 800-555-5453
FREE or 310-371-5444.
Monday, June 22, 2015
By Debbi Dachinger
HealthyLife.net is a 24/7 positive radio station. Hearing Positive Radio on a consistent basis is a life changing experience. The Mayo Clinic says: "Positive thinking helps with stress management and can even improve your health."
The health benefits of positive radio~ Researchers continue to explore the effects of positive thinking and optimism on health. It is proven that positive thought can help boost your immune system. Other health benefits that positive thinking may provide include:
* Increased life span
* Lower rates of depression
* Lower levels of stress
* Greater resistance to the illness and dis-ease
* Better psychological and physical well-being
* Reduced risk of death from cardiovascular disease
* Better coping skills during stress and hardship
It's also thought that positive and optimistic people tend to live healthier lifestyles - they get more physical activity, don't smoke or drink alcohol in excess and follow a healthier diet.
Positive Effects of Listening to HealthyLife.net Radio:
* You'll identify negative areas to change. Listening to our credentialed and expert hosts allows you to become more optimistic and engage in more positive thinking.
* Keep Positive. If you find that your thoughts are turning negative, remember that Healthylfe.net puts a positive spin on radio talk,. So periodically during the day or night tune into HealthyLife.net during to help turn your negative thoughts - positive.
* Be Open to Humor. HealthyLife.net gives listeners permission to smile or laugh, while listening because we engage in humor in everyday happenings. When you can
laugh at life, you feel less stressed.
* Follow a Healthy Lifestyle. HealthyLife.netpositively affects mood and reduces stress. Plus with the plethora of all natural health information it can provide positive fuel for your mind and body. You may even learn techniques to help manage stress and help solve your problems.
* Surround yourself with positive people. The hosts at HealthyLife.net are all positive and supportive people. People you can depend on to give helpful advice and great information to help deal with your life in a positive way.
* Practice positive self-talk. HealthyLife.net is fun, gentle and encouraging. There is one simple rule: Be kind to yourself, to everyone and to every thing.
Since everyone has a unique response to stress, there is no "one size fits all" solution to managing it. No single method works for everyone or in every situation. That is why we have so many great hosts and different genre shows. Experiment with listening to more of HealthyLife.net Host's positive programs to incorporate different positive techniques and strategies into your life. Tuning in whether live, on-demand archive or by podcast download will help you to focus on what makes you feel calm and centered. Yes...HealthyLife.net, where every show produced is upbeat, educational, inspirational and positive! Tune In now!
Debbi Dachinger is a popular radio and TV media personality and guest, a speaker, a multi-book and sought after media coach. Debbi has the fun, cutting-edge talk radio show 'Dare To Dream' broadcasting every Wednesday at 11am PT on HealthyLife.net.
Monday, June 15, 2015
1. REAL All Positive NewsTalk Radio. Bringing positive media to the entertainment arena, HealthyLife.net uses a true radio format brought to you by veteran radio professionals - without the sensationalism, advertiser-driven or political content of traditional media - all designed to help you really have a happy, healthy life.
2. Available Anywhere. Whether you are on the internet at home or at work, in your car, in a retail store, on your smartphone, tablet, smartTV or WiFi device HealthyLife.net is spreading the word of positive thought and is available to you on over 62 channels of distribution reaching 130 countries and all 50 U.S. States.
3. Listen Anytime. Your favorite shows can be listened to Live, On-Demand or Downloaded in Multiple Formats so you can listen anytime you want.
4. Programs You Want to Hear. With a variety of genres we have something for everyone and we cover the topics that you want to hear: Natural Health, Science and Fitness, Business & News, Lifestyle Issues, Inspiration & Motivation, Variety & the Arts, Spirituality and the Paranormal and Community Programs.
5. Expert Hosts with You In Mind. Navigate life's troubled waters and get your life back to smooth sailing. With over 40 TV, radio and national expert hosts you can learn something every hour. These hosts have helped thousands to millions of people and are there ready to help you. Many will even take your call-in questions right on air.
6. It's Absolutely, Totally Free. There is never a charge to our listeners - all our programs and downloads are free.
7. It's Easy. If you are on the Internet just go to www.HealthyLife.net and click the blue Listen Live Button or the Smartphone, Mac, Tablet, Wifi and more Button or go to TuneIn.com to download the TuneIn Free App from your App store. Then do a search for HealthyLife.net and make us your favorite. We're always just one or two clicks away.
Monday, June 8, 2015
HealthyLife.net is THE place where Positive People and Radio Unite. Our listeners always come first - because you are the reason we exist. One of the World's oldest Positive Talk Radio Networks, HealthyLife.net began broadcasting in 2002. With 168 weekly News, Talk and Call-In programs we now have over 45 seasoned radio, film, TV and expert hosts that span the topics you want to hear - without politics, sensationalism or controversy without answers.
Now Meet Your Favorite HRN Radio Hosts LIVE at their upcoming events. Here are the HealthyLife.Net Host Events:
On-Going-Merlin, OR: Guy Finley -Guy Finley speaks every Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays at Life of Learning Center, 459 Galice Road,Merlin, Oregon 97352.
June 17-21, Merlin OR: Guy Finley 16th Annual Talks in the Pines at Life.
On-Going-South Bay, CA: Linda Mackenzie Guided Meditation Healing Circle and
individual healing sessions 1st Sat every month 10am at HealingLight Meditation Room. Visit www.lindamackenzie.net
July 18-19, Duvall, WA: Robert Moss Dreaming the Soul Back Home Workshop email: email@example.com
July 18-19, Woodstock, NY: Susun Weed Work-Exchange Weekend. For info visit www.susunweed.com
Writing Spirit, The School. For info go to http://lynnandrews.com/writing-spirit/writing-spirit-register
Monday, June 1, 2015
HRN: What is the greatest lesson you’ve learned?
JEAN: The greatest lesson, and also one of the most difficult, I’ve learned is that I can only change myself—it’s not my job to change anyone else. As I change my inner reality, everything around me shifts as well. It’s all good!
HRN: What is something you are deeply grateful for?
JEAN: I find it hard to limit my gratitude to just one thing! I am deeply grateful for the flow of God’s abundance, for my family, for good health and for my life.
HRN: What’s the most important thing you do to keep your life positive?
JEAN: We can choose in every minute how we want to feel. I choose peace, joy and love. they are the mainstays of my life.
HRN: Debbi: If you could dare listeners to do something, what would it be?
JEAN: Start journaling! If you write even a page or two every day, you open your creative center. Keep what you write positive. Start with a gratitude list, if you aren’t already making one daily, and list 5 things you are grateful for that day. Keep it up—you will be amazed at the results!
Listen to Power Talk w/Jean Adrienne, Thursdays at 1PM PT on HealthyLife.net
Monday, May 25, 2015
by Debbi Dachinger
Here are a few suggestions to understand and keep on hand for the
day you are interviewed:
- Discover the type of station programming, i.e., news talk,
talk radio or music and talk.
- Ask about the station's Demographics, e.g., audience mix; 25 to 34,
- Date of interview
- Time of show, i.e., 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., etc. Your time or their
- Length of interview
- EXACT time and time zone of the interview.
- Be sure to get the host's e-mail address.
- Explore the radio station's website.
- Ask if their will there be call-ins? Talk about this in advance.
- Ask if it is okay to give your contact information. Most will say yes, and
if they forget, remember to mention it.
- Ask if the host wants to give way some of your books during the
show. You can ask the host to send you the winner's name, address
and phone number by e-mail and then email out the books.
Listen to Debbi Dachinger on "Dare to Dream" Radio, Wednesdays
11 AM PT in HealthyLife.net http://deborahdachinger.com/
Monday, May 18, 2015
by Debbi Dachinger
It's probably not news to you that traditional FM radio is dying out at an increasing rate. This trend has been taking place for the last two decades thanks to a string of events that have set us up for a brave new world of streaming Internet radio.
The demise of radio can be traced back to the 1990s. Before 1992, a company could not own more than two stations per market, and the Telecommunications Act of 1996 completely took the shackles off ownership. Clear Channel went on a buying spree, purchasing more than 70 other media companies, plus individual stations. It now owns 850 radio stations in the U.S.
This caused a switch from locally-driven programming to corporate-directed programming. In the old days, the program manager of the station decided what was played. A smart Program Manager knew their local area and played what the area liked or was open to hearing. Now, that's no longer allowed. Playlists come from corporate HQ and there is no deviation from it.
The result is listeners are switching off in a big way. This past April, the radio business got its first wakeup call: Internet Radio is now the largest radio station in Los Angeles. L.A., the city of so many aspiring artists, the city with more recording studios and music stores than upermarkets, the city with radio stations that gave us super DJs like Ryan Seacrest and the now deceased Casey Kasem.
But a survey by Media Audit estimated that 1.9 million people in Los Angeles listened to Internet Radio between September and October of 2011 while Seacrest's station, KIIS-FM, had 1.4 million listeners during the same time period. Now in 2015 Internet Radio has grown even greater.
Internet Radio is doing a good job of getting into new cars. Many of the major car manufacturers offer Internet Radio as part of its in-dash system. These are usually sold as extras, and are available through your browser, on iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry. For living room use, HealthyLife.net and Pandora can be found in Samsung Internet@TV sets, Sony TVs and Blu-ray players, Roku, Sonos, TiVo and LG Blu-ray decks.
If you're tuning in to HealthyLife.net it's because our programming is original, globally available and has content that listeners desire to hear. Let us know how you like what we're doing and what you are enjoying about the station and our hosts. We are listening!
Listen to Debbi Dachinger on "Dare to Dream" Radio, Wednesday's at 11 AM PT in