Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Find Your Hidden Negativity Test
by Linda Mackenzie, C.H.T., Ph.D. (c)
Each of us have hidden negative energy that stops us from being who we are meant to be. Learning to identify your areas of hidden negativity can help you release the negativity and lead you to discover your path to a healthier, happier life filled with purpose. Where is your Hidden Negativity? Answer all the questions below with one answer of either NEVER or SOMETIMES or ALL THE TIME. Then look below for your Hidden Negativity Results profile. Hint: If you have trouble answering a question remember to take the first answer that comes into your mind.
Answer each question as either NEVER or SOMETIMES or ALL THE TIME:
1. I like things to stay the same. I don't like change.
2. If someone tries to do something I take over because I can do it better.
3. I have to think things through before I do them.
4. I have to have a reasonable reason to do something.
5. I use words like can't, won't, couldn't, wouldn't a lot.
6. I often think I can't do something and have negative thoughts.
7. I often feel sad, mad, angry, jealous, envious or sad.
8. It takes me a long time to make a decision.
9. I don't follow through with what I say.
10. I always fret and judge things in the present by my past experiences.
11. I try not to look back but I worry or am afraid of the future.
12. I always have to be right in what I think, say and do.
13. I judge other people or situations to see if they fit my standards.
14. I only trust myself because I'm almost right all of the time.
15. I doubt people and don't believe what they say.
16. I don't fully trust myself or other people.
17. I want and expect things to happen exactly as I plan them.
18. If I don't fulfill my desires and get what I want I am not happy.
19. I place a high priority and lots of energy towards getting what I want.
20. When I make a plan, I follow each step exactly.
Never = You have conquered this negativity. GOOD JOB!
Sometimes = You are on your way to conquering this negativity but you have a little more work to do.
Always = You have to start acknowledging and eliminating this negativity to be more positive.
For more information on what each question represents what type of negativity you have to overcome visit: http://www.lindamackenzie.net/hiddennegativitytest.htm