by Debbi Dachinger
Here are a few suggestions to understand and keep on hand for the
day you are interviewed:
- Discover the type of station programming, i.e., news talk,
talk radio or music and talk.
- Ask about the station's Demographics, e.g., audience mix; 25 to 34,
- Date of interview
- Time of show, i.e., 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., etc. Your time or their
- Length of interview
- EXACT time and time zone of the interview.
- Be sure to get the host's e-mail address.
- Explore the radio station's website.
- Ask if their will there be call-ins? Talk about this in advance.
- Ask if it is okay to give your contact information. Most will say yes, and
if they forget, remember to mention it.
- Ask if the host wants to give way some of your books during the
show. You can ask the host to send you the winner's name, address
and phone number by e-mail and then email out the books.
Listen to Debbi Dachinger on "Dare to Dream" Radio, Wednesdays
11 AM PT in HealthyLife.net http://deborahdachinger.com/